Aims and Scope
Journal «Food Industry Economics» is the fourteenth year of serving the interests of national experts and invites everyone to further cooperation, and wish all that life has always been full of bright, good events, and each new day bring happiness and prosperity in professional matters!
Thematic focus of the journal is associated with lighting main directions of development economics, namely:
- scientific problems in transformation of economic systems and establishing the market economy;
- the present-day problems of the economy of enterprises;
- the theoretical and practical aspects of management;
- the innovation-investing problems;
- the finance-credit interaction;
- creation and development of food market;
- the system of accounting and audit;
- the price and price formation method;
- the information technology and mathematical methods of solving the present-day finance-economical problems;
- social-economical aspects of development;
- еconomic-ecological problems
Applications to problems in both developed and less-developed countries are welcomed. Articles need to make a significant contribution to the theoretical and /or methodological literature on the subject and contain a strong scientific component.