THEORETICAL BASIS THE DEVELOPMENT OF SYSTEM VERTICALLY RELATED MARKETS OF GRAIN AND ITS PRODUCTS PROCESSING (INTEGRATION APPROACH)Nikishina O
Key words: related markets;markets of grain and its products processing;system of vertically related markets;internal integration;integration policy state;optimization;internal and external commodity flows
Proposed author\'s definition of the «vertically adjacent market», namely: market, which directly bor-ders with relevant market as a result of their belonging of goods to a single technological chain in process formation and transformation of use value of goods. Substantiated that a characteristic feature of vertically related markets is functional interrelation of use value of goods. Identified features of lower adjacent and up-per adjacent markets the system.
Developed extended classification of system vertically related markets towards the markets of grain and its products processing by following features: (1) communication with relevant market; (2) place of adjacent market in technological chain; (3) directions of use components the economic potential markets; (4) sufficiency of related markets the reproduction system; (5) realization of the economic potential markets; (6) possibility emergence of new related markets the reproduction system; (7) scale of impact market in functioning of the system; (8) dominant direction of commodity and financial flows; (9) intensity of intermarket movement of com-modity and financial flows in the system. Author\'s classification is part of theoretical basis the functioning of sys-tem related markets and allows orient the state regulatory measures on proportional development of all ele-ments of the reproduction system.
Developed structural model of reproduction system markets of related to grain market, which allows you to explore the relationship and interdependence of its structural elements, implement intersectoral anal-ysis of reproductive processes, determine their deformations, complex evaluate the effectiveness of repro-ductive cycle within the system.
During the research defined two types of internal integration policy the state: (1) аctive, oriented on formation of a highly developed system of related markets and organization agreed process of deep processing of grain; (2) passive, characterized by the absence of measures stimulating the creation and de-velopment of new markets the grain processing products based on powerful potential the raw material and production at markets.
According to results of analysis identified a passive type of integration policy the state on Ukrainian grain markets and its products processing. Attention is accented on need to implement modern integration policy which has systematic and reproduction direction. Proved that steady reproductive development of sys-tem the vertically related markets of grain and its products involves optimization the intensity of intermarket movement the internal and external commodity flows
1. Borovyk, I. I. (2012). Sumizhni rynky v strukturi rynkovoi ekonomiky: Katehorialnyi analiz i typolohiia. Ekonomichna Teoriia, 3, 60-73.
2. Lahutin, V. D., Bakalinska, O. O., & Miniailo, O. I. (2009). Konkurentsiia i konkurenta polityka: Katehorii ta poniattia. Kyiv: Nats. torh.-ekon. un-t.
3. Baake, P., Kamecke, U., & Normann, H. T. (2002). Vertical Integration and Market Foreclosure with Convex Downstream Costs. Journal of Economics, 75(2), 125-135.
4. Sappington, D. (2005). Regulation in Verticaly-Related Industries: Myths, Facts, and Polycy (Vol. 17). Uni-versity of Florida.
5. Brunekreeft, G. (2004). Regulatory Threat in Verticaly Related Markets, The Case of German Electricity. Eu-ropean Journal of Law and Economics, 17(2), 292-302.
6. Tirole, J., & Rey, P. (2007). Primer on Foreclosure. Handbook of Industrial Organization, 3.
7. Tyrol, Z. (1996). Runky y runochnaia vlast: Teoryia orhanyzatsyy promushlennosty.
8. Ozhehov, S. Y. (1978). Slovar russkoho yazuka. M.
9. Horbachevych, K. S. (2012). Slovar synonymov russkoho yazuka.
10. Ekonomycheskyi hlossaryi. http://vocable.ru/dictionary/. Retrieved January 15, 2016.
11. Lysyuk, V. M. (2014). Organization of the commodity market: Theory and practice: Monograph. Saarbruck-en, Deutsehland: LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing.
12. Sorokoumova, T. Chto takoe hlubokaia pererabotka zerna? Retrieved January 15, 2016.
13. Metodyka vyznachennia monopolnoho (dominuiuchoho) stanovyshcha sub’iektiv hospodariuvannia na rynku. (2002). Konkurentsiine Zakonodavstvo Ukrainy: Yurydychnyi Zbirnyk, 296.
14. Kolodiichuk, V. A. (2014). Haluzeve pozytsionuvannia zernoproduktovoho pidkompleksu APK Ukrainy. Ekonomichnyi Chasopys- XXI., 9-10(1), 45-48.
15. Nikishyna, O. V. (2014). Mekhanizmy rehuliuvannia intehrovanoho zernovoho rynku. Odesa: IPREED NAN Ukrainy.
16. Nikishina, O. V. (2014). Sectoral Analysis of Reproduction Processes at the Integrated Grain Market of Ukraine. Nauka I Studia, 1(111), 105-111.
17. Vlasenko, N. S. (2015). Balansy Ta Spozhyvannia Osnovnykh Produktiv Kharchuvannia Naselenniam Ukrai-ny: Statystychnyi Zbirnyk 2014 R., 56.
18. Ekonomichna diialnist. (2015). Retrieved January 15, 2016.