FORMATION OF MOTIVATION WINERIES BASED ON INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIESSBondarenko S.;Selikhov S.
Key words: staff motivation;innovative technologies motivation;wineries;the system of motivation
For businesses, the wine industry in Ukraine is a key organizational problems and lack of modern
management methods, focus on approaches that are effective in the era of industrial economy. In terms of
the knowledge economy the main indicator of the competitiveness of enterprises is its intellectual capital.
Intellectual capital management system should include the mandatory introduction of innovative technologies motivation. The purpose of this article is to identify current trends and development of key aspects of forming
the system of personnel motivation wineries based on innovative technologies. The article examines the
main aspects of the use of innovative technologies motivation. Analysis of traditional (industrial economy
era) and innovation (modern era of knowledge economy) approaches to motivation, their relevance is
highlighted on the specific wineries. The system of motivation describes a set of interrelated activities that
encourage individual employee or labor group as a whole to achieve individual and common goals of the
company. Motivational system formed as a complex variety of reasons, which in turn determines the
standards of conduct. Motivation system is dynamic, its components are constantly changing under the
influence of internal and external factors. Proposed a systematic approach to the formation of motivation,
highlighted the basic principles of an effective system of motivation allowing for the wine industry.
Development of innovations in the system of motivation should be based on existing research staff incentive
systems, identification of deficiencies and opportunities, as well as the requirements of the latest trends and
specifics of the enterprise. The mechanism of motivation of the personnel, including management, should be
based on the application of measures aimed to stimulate consideration of possible grounds certain groups of
personnel. It is important to use an individual approach to staff motivation differentiation not only by category
but for stage work career-specific and company size.
Wineries should form a work culture and a system of values, which may eventually become the
foundation of creating a national model of governance that can ensure the effectiveness of the most
1. Shcherbyna, V. V. (2004). Upravlenye chelovecheskymy resursamy: Menedzhment y konsultyrovanye. M.:
Nezavysymыi ynstytut hrazhdanskoho obshchestva.
2. Afonyn Y.V. Upravlenye razvytyem predpryiatyia: stratehycheskyi menedzhment: [prakt. posobye] / Y.V.
Afonyn. – M.: Yzd.-torh. korp. «Dashkov y K», 2002. – 380 s.
3. Klaryn, M. V. (2003). Ynnovatsyy v obuchenyy: Metaforu y modely: Analyz zarubezhnoho oputa. M.:
4. Bondarenko, S. A. (2015). Typizatsiia innovatsii v zabezpechenni balansu innovatsiinoho rozvytku
vynorobnykh pidpryiemstv. Ekonomichni Innovatsii, 60, 15-30.
5. Zhezhel, I. V. (2010). Upravlinnia formuvanniam hroshovykh potokiv pidpryiemstv vynorobnoi haluzi. K.
6. Startseva, V. N. (2008, March 4). Ynnovatsyonnue tekhnolohyy upravlenyia motyvatsyei personala kak
problema sovre-mennoho menedzhmenta. Vest. Nyzhehorod. Un-ta Ym. N. Y. Lobachevskoho. Seryia Sotsyalnыe Nauky,
7. Melnykova, T. F., Taranukha, S. A., Melnykova, A. V., & Melnykova, V. L. (2015). Yssledovanye loialnosty
personala k kompanyy na osnove typolohycheskoi mode-ly motyvatsyy V.Y. Herchykova. , Molodoi Uchenui, 23, 595-
8. Dolzhenko, R. A. (2016, March 3). Systemnui podkhod k upravlenyiu trudovoi motyvatsyei personala.
Predprynymatelstvo, 8(2), 70-75.
9. Thomas, S. A. (2006.). Intellectual capital. The new wealth of organizations. New York.
10. Bykanova, O. (n.d.). Motyvatsiia pratsi yak vazhlyvyi chynnyk zabezpechennia efektyvnoho upravlinnia
personalom pidpryiemstva. Retrieved from http://conf-cv.at.a/forum/53-482-1