SOCIO-PSYCHOLOGICAL MECHANISMS OF ADAPTATION EXPERTS IN THE FOOD INDUSTRYAngelov G.;Cherkassky А.
Key words: social and psychological adaptation;socio-psychological mechanisms of adaptation;adaptation of personnel procedures;personnel policies;adaptation tools;the organizational culture of the enterprise
In the article the basic problems of social and psychological adaptation of personality, analyzed its
mechanisms, and especially in the food industry. It is noted that the first priority of the food industry executives
see the creation process, the system of personnel management in their companies, one of the components
of which is the adaptation of the procedure.
Professional adaptation - a system of measures to promote the professional development of employees,
the formation of his relevant social and professional skills, attitudes and needs of the active creative
work, achieve a higher level of professionalism. To smooth out the problems of adaptation, modern companies
are developing and applying techniques aimed at the most rapid and effective integration of a new employee
in the company\'s business life. The procedures are designed to facilitate the adaptation of personnel
entering new employees in the life of the organization.
The successful entry of the employee into the organization at the enterprises should actively act and
introduced the system of personnel adaptation, which includes not only a package of normative documents,
which regulate the procedure of adaptation activities of the new employee. Important factors that improve
mental adaptation to professional groups, are social cohesion, the ability to build interpersonal relationships,
the possibility of open communication.
Adaptation of a new employee - the process of formation of the personality of sustainable positive attitude
to problems, traditions and perspectives of the enterprise in which the person is actively involved in the
new for her production activities, the system of interpersonal relations, social and cultural life of the enterprise,
is there the conditions for self-realization and makes a new environment, the basis of his life.
1. Anhelov, H. V., Ehorov, B. V., Kovalenko, A. V. & Shevchenko, A. A., (2013). Chelovek: Postyzhenye
prostotu v bespredelnoi slozhnosty. Odessa: KP OMD.
2. Anhelov, H. V., & Cherkasskyi, A. V. (2015). Psykholohycheskye osobennosty podbora upravlencheskoho
personala v sovremennoi pyshchevoi otrasly. Ekonomika Kharchovoi Promyslovosti, 7(3), 61-66.
3. Kavalerov, A. I., & Bondarenko, A. M. (2005). Sotsialna adaptatsiia: Fenomen i proiavy. Odesa: Astroprynt.
4. Lysak, V. I. (2011). Osoblyvosti formuvannia i rozvytku liudskoho kapitalu pidpryiemstv kharchovoi
promyslovosti. Naukovi Pratsi NUKhT, 40, 67.
5. Moskalenko, V. O. (2010). Kadrovyi potentsial pidpryiemstv kharchovoi promyslovosti Ukrainy:
Formuvannia, upravlinnia ta rozvytok. K.: NUKhT.
6. Nemov, R. S. (2003). Psykholohyia. Slovar-spravochnyk. M: Vlados-Press.
7. Smelzer, N., & Yadov, V. A. (1998). Sotsyolohyia. M.: Fenyks.
8. Kharchyshyna, O. V. (2011). Formuvannia orhanizatsiinoi kultury v systemi menedzhmentu pidpryiemstv
kharchovoi promyslovosti. Zhytomyr: Zhytomyrskoho derzhavnoho universytetu im. I Franka.
9. Cherkaskyi, A. V. (2013). Deiaki aspekty vzaiemovplyvu tsinnisnykh oriientatsii ta struktury
mizhosobystisnykh vidnosyn u suchasnomu kolektyvi. Aktualni Problemy Psykholohii: Zbirnyk Naukovykh Prats
Instytutu Psykholohii Imeni H.S. Kostiuka NAPN Ukrainy, XIV(6), 469-476.
10. Shybutany, T. (2002). Sotsyalnaia psykholohyia. Rostov N/D: Fenyks.
11. Berry, J. W. (1996). Immigration, Acculturation and Adaptation. Ontario.
12. Cohen, Y. F. (1968). Culture as adaptation.Man in adaptation: The Culture Present. Chicaho.
13. Schmitt, D. P., & Pilcher, J. J. (2004). Evaluating Evidence of Psychological Adaptation How Do We Know
One When We See One? American Psychological Society, 15(10).