PARADIGMS OF SOCIO-TEСHNICAL ACTIVITIES AND PREPARATION OF THE ENGINEERING AND ECONOMIC PERSONNEL IN THE XXI CENTURYAngelov G.; Shevchenko G.
Key words: humanity; paradigm; sotsio-teсhnical activities; engineering
From humanistic line items problems of modern paradigms of sotsio-teсhnical activities and preparation of an engineering and economic personnel are analyzed. It is shown that sotsio-teсhnical activities play a leading role as from technical aspect aims at creating favorable conditions for work and life of people, and from organizational – it is directly directed to change of the social relations and moral and psychological climate in production association. In the activities the person is based on the certain models of thinking and valuable perception of the world acquired in the course of education and training. In article the analysis of publications on a problem of paradigms of sotsio-teсhnical activities is carried out. The theoretical and practical possibility of rational forming of paradigms of sotsio-teсhnical activities and the scientific and organizational actions of preparation of an engineering and economic personnel corresponding to them is established. The main tendencies of forming of the methods of modern education corresponding to the latest domestic and foreign experience are provided.
1. Kun, T. (1977). Struktura nauchnыkh revoliutsyi. M.: AST.
2. Kremen, V. H. (1999). Natsionalna osvita yak kulturne yavyshche. Uchytel, 11-12, 14.
3. Stepyn, V. S., Horokhov, V. H., & Rozov, M. A. (2013). Fylosofyia nauky y tekhnyky. Retrieved 2016, from http://www.gumer.info/bibliotek_Buks/Science/Step/
4. Эnhelmeier, P. K. (1913). Zadachy fylosofyy tekhnyky. Biulleten Polytycheskoho Obshchestva, 2, 113.
5. Dzhons, D. (1976). Ynzhenernoe y khudozhestvennoe konstruyrovanye. M.: Myr.
6. Makarenko, A. S. (1983-1986). Sochynenyia v 7 t. (Vol. 1). M.: Pedahohyka.
7. Hurtyi, A. M., Zhuk, I. A., & Volzhskyi, V. P. (1997). Sredstva obuchenyia. K.