FORMING OF ENTERPRISE RESOURCE STRATEGYKoverga A.; Burenko U.; Krupitsa I.
Key words: resources of a company; strategy; resource strategy; marginal profit; marginal productivity of factors of production
Resource approach is offered as a basis of realization of functional strategies of food industry enterprises.
On the basis of microeconomic theory are worked out criteria and sequence of realization of functional
strategies of enterprises.
Achievements by food industry enterprises’ of stable positions in the market is impossible without the
system of management with its development, which is sent to application of all resource potential of enterprise
for the achievement of a maximum profit for a certain term.
A research aim is determination of maintenance and essence of the stages of forming of functional
strategies of enterprise on the base of resource strategy and also degrees of realization of aims on each of
stages with the help of corresponding criteria.
Work in forming of resource strategy is built on algorithmic principle, when every further procedure
leans against results previous, and procedures are executed on certain rules. Every further procedure allows
correcting the results of previous procedures.
Theoretical basis of forming of resource strategy of enterprise are requirements of microeconomics -
at an optimal production maximum charges must be equal to maximum profit.
One of factors of production are the fixed assets. Its size, structure and quality, predetermine the
size of the set power of enterprise. Presumably, the greatest result of realization of resource strategy is
achieved in that case, when a condition (1) will be realized at the complete use of the set power.
Based on the above, it is possible to define the sequence of getting factors of production. In our view
a sequence must look in such a way: the fixed assets (it is desirable leasing); technology; labour resources;
elements of floating capital.
1. Armstronh, H., Vonh, V., Kotler, F., & Sonders, D. (2010). Osnovы marketynha. M.: Vyliams.
2. Humeniuk , N. D. (1999). Ekonomichni metody keruvannia i pryskorennia rozvytku vyrobnytstva. K.:
3. Kotler , F., & Armstronh, H. (2009). Osnovы marketynha. Professyonalnoe yzdanye. M.: Vyliams.
4. Makkkhem, K. (1999). Upravlencheskyi konsaltynh . M.: Delo y servys.
5. Mak-Donald, M., & Pэin, Э. (2009). Sfera usluh. Polnoe poshahovoe rukovodstvo po marketynhovomu
planyrovanyiu . M.: Эksmo.
6. Moroz,L. A., & Chukhrai, N. I. (2009). Marketynh ([4-h ed.). Lviv: «Intelekt-Zakhid».
7. Porter, M. (2016). Konkurentnoe preymushchestvo.Kak dostych vыsokoho rezultata y obespechyt eho
ustoichyvost. Alpyna Byznes Buks.
8. Uykkhэm , F. (2006). Konsaltynh v upravlenyy proektamy . M.: Delo y Servys.