ANALYSIS OF DYNAMICS AND STRUCTURE OF EXPORT OF AGROFOOD PRODUCTSAntonyuk O.;Antonyuk P.;Lisyuk V.
Key words: agrofood products;prepared foodstuffs;commodity structure of export;geography of export streams;diversification of export;export profit yield
In the article questions of a commodity and geographical structures of export of agrofood products, that becomes the basic export commodity of Ukraine has been investigated. It is found out that on the background of the catastrophic slump of export on the whole, the least reduction takes place on agrofood products that confirms high demand of home products in the world market. The fulfilled research shows that the products of vegetable origin prevail in a commodity structure – that is products with a not high surplus value. At the same time on the products with a high surplus value there is a significant reduction of export that testifies to worsening of commodity structure. It is found out in the process of the analysis, that in the investigated period seven commodity positions were the basis of export the share of which made up 77,7 % of all export in 2016, i.e. the question is about extremely low com-modity diversification of export streams of agrofood products. At the saturation of world market it resulted in considerable financial losses for the country as a result of decline of export prices. In the research of dynamics of export of the prepared food products it is offered to distinguish foodstuffs and bits and pieces, wastes of food industry directly, as well as tobacco and industrial substitutes of tobacco, that will allow to consider the processes of dynamics and structure more objectively. Most reduction takes place exactly on foodstuffs, that is explained by both the loss of market in the countries of the CIS and the problems concerning quality of these products, as a result they don’t always find a customer on the other markets. The analysis of regional and commodity pattern of export allows to determine the character of the basic commodity streams: the countries of Asia and Africa become the main consumers of agrofood products importing mainly the products of vegetable origin and fats of vegetable origin; an analogous situation is observed with the export in the countries of ЕС, in the export in the countries of the CIS the prepared food products make up the greater part. On the basis of the conducted analysis it is possible to draw the conclusions, that Ukraine has a considerable potential for the increase of export connected with the increase of production and export of products of flour-grinding and cereals industry and products of processing of soy and rape, raising of foodstuff quality, that will allow to enter to the market of ЕС and other regions of the world.
1. Antoniuk, O. P., & Antoniuk, P. O. (2004). Analiz struktury eksportu ahroprodovolchoi produktsii. Ekonomika
kharchovoi promyslovosti, 3(23), 27-32.
2. Holomsha, N. I., & Dziadykevych, O. I. (2016). Perspektyvy svitovoho rynku zerna. Ekonomika APK, 8,
3. Honchar, I. A., & Babirad-Lazunin, V. O. (2013). Kharakter formuvannia zovnishnoi torhivli Ukrainy: statystychna
otsinka. Statystyka Ukrainy, 2, 16-20.
4. Husakov , V. H. (2008). Prodovolstvennaia bezopasnost. Termynы y poniatyia: эntsyklopedycheskyi spravochnyk
. Mynsk: Belorusnauka.
5. Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Ukrainy. (n.d.). Retrieved August 23, 2017, from www.ukrstat.gov.ua.
6. Karasova , N. A. (2016). Vektory eksportnykh potokiv ahrarnoho sektoru Ukrainy . Ekonomika APK, 8,
7. Kvitka , H. (2017). Tsiny zrostaiut, pardon, bo tsukor rvonuv za kordon . Propozytsiia, 2, 26-27.
8. Le commerce extérieur agricole et agroalimentaire français – principaux résultats. Retrieved August 23,
2017, from www.tresor.economie.gouv.fr/File/422039
9. Muka – produkt vыsokoi dobavlennoi stoymosty. Retrieved August 23, 2017, from MNYAP. Rf /analytics/
10. Mukhina, I. H., & Kanunnikova, O. R. (2016). Pereoriientatsiia ekonomiky Ukrainy na yevropeiskyi rynok:
realii, ryzyky ta perspektyvy . Biznes-Inform, 10, 34-37.
11. Ukraynskyi rыnok podsolnechnoho masla 2016. Retrieved August 23, 2017, from