Anticrisis regulation of export-import activity of Ukranian wine-makingBondarenko S.; Rummo V.; Niziaeva V.
Key words: export and import activity; wine industry; market size; the degree of openness of wine market; anti-crisis management.
This article explores the state of export and import activities of wine industry, analyzes trends on the basis of which characteristic patterns and current major risks that must be considered to ensure an adequate level of export capacity of the industry are revealed. It has been established that the volumes of wine production are characterized by a clear tendency to decrease. Thus, in recent years the production of wine has decreased significantly, the production potential has significantly reduced. Export and import wine-making ac-tivity is characterized by the negative trend. The price discrimination has been traced, the Ukrainian products are not presented well enough in the foreign markets – the European market is protected from external expansion. State mechanisms of management of export and import activity of wine-making branch must include measures against intensifying foreign expansion of wine-making in the domestic market of Ukraine, that presents a real threat to existence of domestic wine growing and winemaking. It has been proved that the regulatory effect on the development of wine-growing and wine-making must be focused on the one hand, on the direct work with consumers, on the other hand, on the import restructuring. The development of the state support of Ukrainian wine-making industry, taking into account the international experience, is an important motive for development of grape market and its products, which are characterized by the tendency to loss. The observed tendency of the import price advantage over export one, certainly, requires special measures for counteraction. The main tools of struggle with European winemakers for Ukrainian consumers are: quality, creativity, increase of the budgets for direct access to the costumer through own tasting rooms, attraction of the tourists to vineyards and production objects, creation of hiking trails. Thus, the main purpose of education is the necessity of domestic consumers and improvement of the wine-making culture, so that Ukrainian consumers should make a proper choice of domestic production.
1. Vasylenko, V. O. (2003). Antykryzove upravlinnia pidpryiemstvom. Kyiv: TsUL.
2. Korotkov, E. M. (2007). Antikrizisnoe upravlenie (2-e izd., dop. i pererab. ed.). M.: INFRA-M.
3. Shershnova, Z. Ie., Bahatskyi, V. M., & Hetmantseva, N. D. (2007). Antykryzove upravlinnia pidpryiemstvom. K.: KNEU.
4. Melnyk, Iu. M. (2010). Sytuatsiine zastosuvannia marketynhovykh instrumentiv na riznykh stadiiakh antykryzo-voho upravlinnia. Donetsk: DRUK – INFO.
5. Illiashenko, S. M. (Ed.). (2006). Marketynh i menedzhment innovatsiinoho rozvytku. Sumy: VTD «Universy-tetska knyha».
6. Avidzba, A. M. (2010). Udoskonalennia orhanizatsiino-ekonomichnoho mekhanizmu rozvytku vynohradarsko-vynorobnoho kompleksu Ukrainy. Visnyk ahrarnoi nauky: naukovo-teoretychnyi zhurnal ukrainskoi akademii nauk, (4), 5-8.
7. Burkinskiy, B. V. (Ed.). (2007). Ekonomicheskie problemyi vinogradarstva i vinodeliya. O.: Institut problem ryinka i ekonomiko-ekologicheskih issledovaniy NAN Ukrainyi.
8. Kucherenko, V. M. (2016). Formuvannia ta rozvytok ahrarnoi rynkovoi instytutsii vynorobnoi haluzi. Kyiv.
9. Harkusha, O. Iu., & Smyrnov, Ie. M. (2014). Kompleksna otsinka zbalansovanosti rozvytku vynorobnykh pid-pryiemstv: naukovo-metodychnyi aspekt. Ekonomichnyi nobelivskyi visnyk,(1), 95-103.
10. Mostenska, T. L., Marchenko, V. M., & Nova, V. O. (2012). Stratehichnyi analiz vynorobnykh pidpryiemstv: oriientyry ta konkurentna pozytsiia. K.: Kondor-Vydavnytstvo.
11. U 2016 vyrobnytstvo vyna v Ukraini skorotytsia na 30-35%. (2015, December 07). Retrieved from http://agravery.com/uk/posts/show/u-2016-virobnictvo-vina-v-ukraini-skorotitsa-na-30-35
12. Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Ukrainy. Zbirnyk «Promyslovist Ukrainy u 2011-2015 rokakh». (2016). Retrieved from http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua
13. Acemoglu, D., & Kindleberger, C. P. It\'s all about different kinds of risk. Retrieved from http://www.economist.com/economics/by-invitation/guestcontributions/its_all_about_different_kinds_risk
14. Griffin, D. Types of Business Risk. Retrieved from http://smallbusiness.chron.com/types-business-risk-99.html
15. Risk and Diversification: Different Types of Risk Diversification: Different Types of Risk. Retrieved from http://www.investopedia.com/university/risk/risk2.asp
16. Toth, M., Piterkova, A., & Serences, P. (2014). Non-financial factors´ impact on profitability and riskiness of Slovak agriculture sector. Retrieved from http://spu.fem.uniag.sk/Marian.Toth/publikacie/20149.pdf
17. Toth, M., & Serences, P. (2007). The impact of different insurance types on the risk of wheat production in the Nitra region. Acta oeconomica et informatica, (2), 52-56.
18. The Orange Book: Management of Risk – Principles and Concepts . (2004). London: Her Majesty’s Treasury on behalf of the Controller of Her Majesty’s Stationery Office.