TO THE PROBLEM OF DETERMINING THE PRIORITY OF INVESTMENT PROJECTS OF INDUSTRIAL ENTERPRISEIankovyi O.G;Melnik N.V;Iankovyi V.O
Key words: priority;quantitative criteria;the effectiveness of investment projects;ranks
Permanent deficit of financial resources, especially in conditions of permanent financial crisis observed in recent
years in the industry of Ukraine, including in the food industry, makes managers of companies to implement scientificallybased
ranking of the potential projects based on values important criteria for their evaluation.
The ranking of investment projects of industrial enterprises using multivariate statistical analysis methods, including
the method of taxonomy was discussed in this article. The method of taxonomy includes eight main stages, the
most important among them are to form the matrix of initial data, to separate factors for stimulants and non-stimulants
and their standardization, to identify and take into account the statistical weights of selected factors, to select pointstandard,
to choose the distance function between objects and point-standard, calculation of distances between all objects
and a point-standard, calculation of similarity measures of analyzed objects with point-standard and their ranking.
The stated theoretical and practical problem was solved on example of one of the leaders in the wine industry of
Ukraine - PJSC "Odesavinprom", which produces products under the well-known trade mark "French Boulevard". For
this enterprise the ranks of set of planned production activities based on quantitative criteria of economic efficiency of
investment projects - net present value, reserve safety project, discounted payback period was determined.
The research showed that among the reviewed investment projects at least three clusters can be allocated. The
optimization of raw material areas for primary processing plants to reduce the cost of grapes, increase load capacity and
reduce transport costs is doubtless investment project leader. The second priority is the implementation of decanting
centrifuges Foodec 300 produced by the Swedish company Alfa Laval, which are designed to separate the mash on
grape juice and solids. The results comprehensively and simultaneously take into account all the important requirements
which must be met by modern projects of real investment. They can be a reliable guide in the process of further improving
the production of quality wine and brandy production of PJSC "Odesavinprom"
1. Yankovyi O. H. (2012). Krytychnyi analiz vnutrishnoi normy prybutku yak pokaznyka otsinky investytsiinykh
proektiv. O. H. Yankovyi, N. V. Melnyk. Visnyk sotsialno-ekonomichnykh doslidzhen. ONEU, № 45, 196-205.
2. Yankovyi O. H. (2012). Modyfikovana vnutrishnia norma prybutku investytsiinoho proektu. O. H. Yankovyi,
N. V. Melnyk. Prykladnoi menedzhment y ynvestytsyy. № 4, 502-508.
3. Yankovyi O. H. (2013). Otsinka investytsiinykh proektiv na pidpryiemstvakh kharchovoi promyslovosti
Ukrainy. O. H. Yankovyi, N. V. Melnyk, V. O. Yankovyi. Ekonomika kharchovoi promyslovosti. № 2(18), 49-53.
4. Hukaliuk A. F. (2005). Protsedura porivniannia efektyvnosti portfelia tsinnykh paperiv yak element
vyznachennia investytsiinoi pryvablyvosti. Aktualni problemy ekonomiky. № 4 (22), 4-9.
5. Investytsiino-finansovyi portfel (Knyha investytsiinoho menedzhera. Knyha finansovoho menedzhera.
Knyha finansovoho poserednyka). [vidp. red. Yu. B. Rubin, V. I. Soldatkin] (2002). M. : "SOMINTEK", 282.
6. Kovalev V. V. (2003). Metody otsenky ynvestytsyonnykh proektov. M. : Fynansy y statystyka, 144.
7. Stasiuk V. P. (2003). Modelyrovanye protsessov ynvestytsyonnoi deiatelnosty predpryiatyia. Modely adaptyvnoho
upravlenyia predpryiatyem: [monohrafyia]. Donetsk : Yuho-Vostok, 77-104.
8. Odesavynprom, PrAT. [Elektronnyi resurs]. Rezhym dostupu : http://fbulvar.business-guide.com.ua/.
9. Borovykov V. P. (1998). STATISTICA Statystycheskyi analyz y obrabotka dannykh v srede Windows / V.
P. Borovykov, Y. P. Borovykov. M. : YYD «Fylyn», 608.
10. Borovykov V. P. (1998). Populiarnoe vvedenye v prohrammu STATISTICA M. : KompiuterPress, 267.